This job is located in Silver Spring, MD
Jordan Tempchin & Associates is in search of a Staff Accountant to join our team. Our firm provides services in Individual Taxes, Corporation and Partnership Taxes, as well as Fiduciary Tax returns and we specialize in many different facets of accounting including Estate accounting, Trust accounting, and Special Needs Trust accounting.
Qualified applicants should have at least 5 years of tax preparation experience. Ideal candidates will possess an Accounting degree and be actively pursuing their CPA certification. We need tax professionals who are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and demonstrate high analytical and technical skills.
Our firm is in need of seasoned professionals who are passionate about public accounting, have the ability to work well in a team atmosphere and build solid client relationships to help them reach their financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Actively seeking CPA certification
- 3+ years of tax preparation experience
- Use of CCH ProSystems fX or other tax software
- Experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree or other accounting software
- Strong use of Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills