Position is located in Silver Spring, MD
Jordan Tempchin & Associates is currently accepting applications for college interns for the upcoming semester.
Ideal candidates will have accounting-related work experience with some familiarity with tax and accounting software. Candidates must have strong technical skills with MS Excel. We need interns who are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and demonstrate high analytical and technical skills.
Our firm is in need of self-motivated students who are passionate about an accounting career.
The following information and documents must be included:
- cover letter
- anticipated work schedule listing hours of availability
- Advanced-year undergraduate student pursuing an accounting-related field of study
- Strong use of Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software desired
- Use of CCH ProSystems fX or other tax software desired